Read The Wall Street Journal. Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook by David Crook Free Online
Book Title: The Wall Street Journal. Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook|
Loaded: 1766 times
Reader ratings: 4.1
The author of the book: David Crook
Edition: Crown Business
Date of issue: December 26th 2006
ISBN 13: 9780307345622
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 633 KB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
The conservative, thoughtful, thrifty investor’s guide to building a real-estate empire.
Profitable real-estate investing opportunities exist everywhere as long as you know what to look for and understand how to make prudent deals that transform property into profits. David Crook, of The Wall Street Journal, shows how to make safe and sane investments that ensure a good night’s sleep as your real-estate portfolio grows, your properties appreciate and your income increases. The Wall Street Journal Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook offers the most authoritative information on:
• Why real-estate investing is a great wealth-building alternative to stocks and bonds and why it’s crucial that you avoid get-rich schemes
• How to get the financing and make the contacts to get started
• How to start small and local, be hands-on and go step-by-step with a vacation home to rent out, a pure rental property or a small apartment building
• How to find and value great properties, do the numbers and ensure you have that beautiful thing called cash flow
• How the government blesses real-estate investors with tax breaks and loopholes, and how you can be one of the anointed
• How to deal with the nuts-and-bolts of being a landlord and have a strife-free relationship with your tenants
Download The Wall Street Journal. Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook ERUB
Download The Wall Street Journal. Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook DOC
Download The Wall Street Journal. Complete Real-Estate Investing Guidebook TXT
Read information about the authorDAVID CROOK is the editor of The Wall Street Journal Sunday, the personal finance section that appears in more than 60 papers around the country.
David's "Real-Estate Investing" book was published in 2006. His "The Wall Street Journal Complete Home Owner's Guidebook," which is to be published by Three Rivers Press in late 2008.
David was part of the original team that developed and launched the highly successful “Weekend Journal” of Friday’s Wall Street Journal. He also developed the “Home Front” and “Property Report,” the Journal’s residential and commercial real-estate sections. He was a writer and editor for many years at The Los Angeles Times.
Born and raised in Memphis, Tenn., David has lived and worked in New Orleans, Washington, Los Angeles and New York. He and his family have homes in Manhattan and Litchfield, Conn.