Read The Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows by Peter Navarro Free Online
Book Title: The Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows|
Loaded: 2341 times
Reader ratings: 7.5
The author of the book: Peter Navarro
Edition: Modern Scholar
Date of issue: 2008
ISBN 13: 9781419313837
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 398 KB
City - Country: No data
Read full description of the books:
This is what the captains of industry learn in order to manage the businesses of capitalism, stay ahead of the competition, and rake in the profits.
Peter paints the big picture overview of:
- how to find and manage the funds for capital facilities and activities (Corporate Finance);
- how to produce products and services (Operations and Supply Chain Management), and distribute, market, and sell them (Strategic Marketing);
- how to outfox and beat the rivals (Management Strategy, Managing the Business Cycle for Competitive Advantage, and Managerial Economics)
- how to count revenues, costs, and profits, for external regulatory purposes (Financial Accounting) and for internal decision-making purposes (Managerial Accounting); and finally,
- questions of Organizational Behavior, Leadership, and Human Resource Management.
Very informative audiobook.
Download The Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows ERUB
Download The Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows DOC
Download The Big Picture MBA: What Every Business School Graduate Knows TXT
Read information about the authorA Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the Paul Merage School of Business, University of California, Irvine and holds a Ph.D. in Economics from Harvard University. He received several teaching awards in 2010 for the MBA programs that he teaches.
Navarro ran for office in San Diego, California, three times. In 1992, he ran for mayor, winning the primary race, but losing to Susan Golding in the runoff. In 1996, he ran for the 49th Congressional District, but lost to Republican Brian Bilbray. In 2001, Navarro ran in a special election to fill the District 6 San Diego city council seat, but lost in the primary.